Mastering the outbound call…
Mastering the outbound call with the right phone scripts is a crucial skill when it comes to selling cars in the automotive industry, but let’s face it – not everyone knows how to properly handle different call scenarios. That’s where successful phone scripts come into play, and Tom Stuker is here to help. Below are 15 of Tom’s famous phone scripts that have helped many sales professionals over the years get to 20 plus units a month. Take a look and feel free to request 3 FREE complete scripts:
- Calling the Referral [access full script]
When calling referrals, be careful not to come on too strong. View the video clip below of Stuker teaching this script on his virtual training platform, ATN.
- Three Day Follow-Up Call [access full script]
The perfect time to call your sold customers is 72 hours after a purchase.
- Post CSI [access full script]
Customer satisfaction means everything when it comes to building repeat and referral business.
- Friends & Acquaintances [access full script]
Talking about your job and the auto industry can end up getting you more referrals than you think.
- It’s Been A While [access full script]
For the customers you have neglected in your follow-up, this call works best.
- Orphan-Ups [access full script]
Orphan-ups are people who have visited your dealership looking for a vehicle and were waited on by a salesperson who’s no longer working there.
- Orphan Owners [access full script]
Orphan owners are dealership customers who have bought a vehicle from a salesperson who’s no longer employed there.
- Appointment Confirmation [access full script]
Sending vehicle photos and videos with your smartphone can help motivate the prospect.
- Missed Appointment [access full script]
If this happens, call your customer as soon as possible after the appointment is missed.
- The Pre-Service Call [access full script]
If possible, use your CRM to notify you in advance of your customer’s service appointment.
- The Post-Service Call [access full script]
It’s important to not only make a pre-service call but also make a post-service call – to ensure continued customer satisfaction and relationship building.
- For Sale By Owner [access full script]
If you check my Priority Calling list, you would see this barely makes the list.
- Zero Flip/Equity Call [access full script]
This is a good sales opportunity done in a “Soft Sell/Smart Sell” approach.
- Financially Challenged [access full script]
This is a simple call that can be made every 4 months or so with a different with just a few small changes.
- Warranty Expiration [access full script]
The warranty expiration call benefits three parties: the customer, the dealership, and the salesperson.
Who would have thought that the key to maximizing the best household opportunities and gaining a multitude of referrals was residing in the form of 15 simple phone scripts this whole time! Complete phone scripts to Stuker’s 20 Outbound Calls can be found as a course in his interactive virtual training platform, ATN, or as a chapter in Tom’s training manual, Guaranteed Sales Success.